We Southerners are fanatical about college football. Auburn is my team, so I've compiled my Top Ten List of favorite things about Auburn football Saturdays. This is my own top ten, but I know there's much more to love! Post yours in the comments!
10. Aubie - Our lovable, award-winning mascot.
9. BoddyGetta cheer – Weagle Weagle, y'all.
8. Rolling Toomer's Corner – Trees or no trees.
7. Momma Goldberg's – Steam my hoagie please.
6. The Eagle's flight into Jordan-Hare Stadium - Chill bumps.
5. Tiger Walk – More chill bumps.
4. Jordan-Hare Stadium – Pronounced "Jerden" in case you aren't from these parts.
3. "War Eagle!" – Auburn's beloved battle cry.
2. The Kick-Six – This is what we live for.
1. Charles Barkley – Okay, that's basketball, but we love our "Round Mound of Rebound"
My name is Becky Allbrook and I am an artist, wife and mother, and member of the corporate workforce. Join me on my creative journey that has been inspired by the people I've met along the way.